The Philosophy of Mountain Top Foam
At Mountain Top Foam, we are committed to providing the best overall customer value while remaining environmentally responsible and minimizing our carbon footprint. The Eco-Friendly Continuous Process we utilize is the most efficient and consistent method of producing Latex. We use only premium materials to produce our products. There are no fillers and no laminated core sections.
While we’re committed to producing top-quality latex, we know that the core strength of Mountain Top Foam is truly derived from the quality of our people.
Through constant collaboration with our business partnerships and our commitments to quality and innovation, Mountain Top Foam is leading the ascent in specialty sleep.
The Mountain Top Foam Advantage
- High quality seamless pure latex cores and toppers with no fillers
- 225,000 sq. ft. facility with multiple production lines
- National distribution points available
- Quick lead times allows for reduced overhead
- Multiple latex formulations available with 6 comfort selections including gel and slow recovering latex options
- Full fabrication capabilities with product design assistance
- Sales training programs
- Service both domestic and international customers
The History of Mountain Top Foam
Mountain Top Foam traces its roots back to 1929 when its founding parent company revolutionized the latex industry by creating its version of latex appropriate for use in mattresses and furniture. The commitment at that time was to make premium quality latex in the most efficient and environmentally friendly manner … and that commitment has only grown over the years.
Our manufacturing plant, located in Mountain Top Pennsylvania, is now owned and operated by the Ohio Mattress Company utilizing latest and best technologies and equipment to maximize quality and repeatability.
The industries top manufacturers and retailers can attest to the benefits of Mountain Top Foam’s produced cores and toppers. Our products are certified by OKEO-TEX® and TFI-Germany to meet health and environment requirements.